Design / Build
Available from Mountain States Contracting Inc.
Mountain States’ design-build services help set us apart from our competition. With our professional engineering staff, and our strong relationships with the major railroad’s Industrial Development, Engineering, and Operations departments, the Mountain States design-build team can be your liaison with the railroad.
To assist our customers as they begin their track construction project, the Mountain States design-build team, typically at no-cost, will:
• Perform an on-site meeting
• Provide a professional engineered rail layout in CAD
• Provide a construction estimate
• Begin discussions with the railroad
By providing this assistance, we help you determine whether or not your rail needs can be met within the limitations of the proposed site, if they exist.
When you, our customer, are ready to continue your construction project, we will smoothly and simultaneously begin the railroad construction process. This includes:
• Development of railroad construction drawings
• Prepare required railroad exhibits
• Railroad construction material procurement
As the railroad plan approval process continues, our design-build team will seamlessly transfer your construction project over to our railroad construction services group and begin the track construction of your project.