Railroad Grade Crossing Projects
Available from Crouch Engineering, Inc.
Crouch Engineering provides the following services related to the planning, evaluation, feasibility, design and construction project management for new grade crossings, grade crossing rehabilitation and widening and removal of existing grade crossings:
• Data collection.
• Safety evaluations.
• Coordination with public agency employees.
• Traffic counts and signal warrants.
• Safety program design / safety enhancements.
• Topographic surveys, including highway and railroad data.
• Crossing signalization and pre-emption of highway signals.
• Track and grade crossing design.
• Highway design.
• Plan production.
• Traffic control plans.
• Signage and pavement marking plans.
• Drainage evaluation and drainage design.
• Preparation of plans, specifications, bid sheet, general conditions, insurance requirements, bonding requirements, etc.
• Conduct a public bid process.
• Perform construction staking, construction observation, photo documentation, cost estimating, cost tracking, project close out, and other project management services necessary for managing public projects.